The following activities are prohibited from Epasar Cambodia:
Posting an item for sale that is not located in Cambodia.
Posting an item for sale that is illegal to own, buy or sell in your area of residence.
Posting an item for sale that is in the prohibited items and services list (1).
Posting duplicate ads in multiple categories.
Posting ads using multiple different email addresses.
Posting an ad that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a web site.
Posting a multi-level marketing or other prohibited job.
Posting an ad containing a list of keywords not directly related to the item being sold.
Posting an ad in languages other than Khmer or English or Chinese.
Posting an ad that contains adult, mature or erotic content. Personals are not allowed.
Posting an ad that defames anyone or contains "hate speech".
Posting opinions, notices, and discussion topics which should instead be posted on social media sites.
Posting an ad in an incorrect or misleading category or with misleading information.
Posting an ad that violates Epasar's Pet Posting Policies.
Posting an ad that violates Epasar's Equality in Housing policy.
Posting as a Private Seller, Owner, or Individual when you are a Business, Dealer or Professional.
Users must be at least 16 years old to post ads on their own. Ads for our younger users must be posted by an adult for security reasons.
Any ads that do not comply with Epasar policies may be removed from the site. Additionally, users who violate such policies may be blocked from using Epasar in the future.
We may, at any time, remove an ad if we believe it interferes with the well-being of the community or the spirit of Epasar.
Our general rule is that you may not list, buy or sell items or services that are illegal to own, buy or sell in your province of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to the item you list, buy or sell.
The list below details what can't be posted on Epasar:
- Including pornography, nude photos, videos, articles or erotic products
- Including prostitution, escort or accompanying services
- Including the delivery of alcohol and related beverages
Note: Selling empty bottles, labels, caps as collectibles is permitted
Note: Recruitment of personnel such as bartender, front desk or salesman is permitted in the Jobs category
Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Including organs
- Including surrogacy, fertility and donor requests (including sperm)
Cannabis and cannabis-based products
Combustible items (including flares)
Counterfeit items and distribution of copyrighted material
- Including currency, stamps, coins
- Including e-books
Electronic Surveillance Equipment
- Designed or used primarily to illegally intercept/record the private actions or interactions of others without their knowledge or permission
Government issued IDs, Badges, Uniforms and Licenses
Including transit, military, police, postal, etc.
- Including chemicals, pesticides, fireworks
- Including commercial-level fertilizers or pesticides. Ie. Aerial pesticides or fertilizers used for dusting crops
High-Powered Laser Pointers
Illegal Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia (or any mention of related items or activities)
Including narcotics, steroids, etc.
Illegal Items and Services
Illegal or Unauthorized Wildlife Products
Knives and Swords
- Note: Collectable knives and swords (unsharpened, fantasy/antique) and kitchen utensils & cutlery are permitted
Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Coin Operated Slot Machines
- Ad images are to be limited to head shots or photographs of the facility (no full body images)
- Note: Ads posted by a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) who is able to provide insurance receipts for customers is permitted
- Note: Massage as part of an aesthetics package by a registered Aesthetician, but not offered on its own, is permitted
Prescription Drugs and Devices
Products that are unauthorized by Ministry Of Health Cambodia.
Satellite products that violate the Radio-communication Act
Tobacco and other nicotine products
Weapons (or any mention of related items, services or activities)
- Including, but not limited to, firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, replica weapons, tear gas, stun guns, crossbows and martial arts weapons
- Including Airsoft guns, parts and ammunition
- Note: Archery and paintball equipment are permitted
Posting Duplicate Ads
You want quick results when posting on Epasar. We want that for you too! In order to make this happen, here are our recommendations.
- Do not post duplicate ads in one or multiple categories as they are a source of frustration for our user community. If you’re unsure of which category to use, try searching to find out where others have put similar ads. If you post the same ad in multiple categories, they may be removed from Epasar.
- When posting your ad, post it within your region for maximum exposure. It is ok to post in more than one city, for instance, if you reside in between two Epasar cities.
Remember, people that are willing to travel will search other Epasar sites using the Provincial search feature or the distance search feature to find your ad. So posting one single ad will be, in most cases, as effective as posting in more than one city in your region.
- We reserve the right to remove ads that hinder the user experience.
- Ads in the Services category must be condensed as much as possible. All facets of a service must be listed within a single ad instead of having an ad for each service.
- Please refrain from deleting your ad and reposting it in order to gain visibility. If you’d like your ad to be placed at the top of the list, please take advantage of our Bump Up Feature.